Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Black Nylon 66's are definately worth more....The Apache Black which is chromed usually brings @ $250-$275 in decent shape...And the Black Diamond(blue metal) usually brings only slightly less even though its far more rare,,,only 56,000 were made so I look for that to change in the next couple of years...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tim said:
The Black Nylon 66's are definately worth more....The Apache Black which is chromed usually brings @ $250-$275 in decent shape...And the Black Diamond(blue metal) usually brings only slightly less even though its far more rare,,,only 56,000 were made so I look for that to change in the next couple of years...
Saw a Black Diamond at a gun show in MD yesterday with a tag of $95 on it. Conditon looked OK but not pristine. Only reason I even looked is that it was the first 22 I ever shot as a kid but in the brown version.

Dave D

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
$95 is a decent price for any kind of Nylon 66. Let me know if you go back to that show, I'll send you the money for it.

I usually can find Apache Black & chrome rifles for less than $200 but it takes some looking. I have one that is about 90% which I bought a year ago for $125.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.