Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a couple of years now, everytime I looked at my shooting bench, I'd look a little ways beyond it and see the roof on a feeder that I used when I was raising deer, and everytime, I'd think it would be really neat if that roof was above my shooting bench instead.

Well, thanks to an energetic son, a friend of his, and a couple 4X4's and a couple bags of concrete, now it is. EEHHAAAWWW... no more shooting in the blistering sun. :D

dang. What's the world coming to. A new bionic eye. A first 250, and now a roof over my shooting bench.

Hawg Heaven.

Ron

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ron,

Sounds like you have a first class setup. I can only work out 25 yards at home. Have to travel to do anything longer. Glad the eye fix worked out. Sounds like it worked out exceptionally well based on the recent scores.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... It ain't fancy...but it's paid for. :D Now I need to get a 50 yard target frame set up and finish the bridge that goes across the gully to my 100 meter target. Either that, or go a half mile around and in from the back side..

:D

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.