Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I just saw Norma TAC 2 ammo on sale at Brownells quantity.
for $5.24 per 50. I didn't see anything about a limit on purchase.

M37

George

·
Registered
695 Posts
Bought 4 bricks in May and 3 more shipped today from Norma. My Varmint MTRs like them much better than CCI SV and a tad better than Federal Auto Match. These should last me for a while:unsure::whistle:

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

I bought two cases of Tac 22 from Normal last month and I'm very pleased with it. I've shot it out of my S&W 617 and it is pretty clean but not enough were I can shoot an entire Steel Challenge without having to clean the cylinders. Accuracy was very good.

Today I shot 200 rounds out of my Black Mamba without a hitch. Great accuracy and a lot less felt recoil then my normal CCI Mini Mags. I'm going to shoot a Steel Challenge Match with it Sunday.

I particularly like how it loads out of my McFadden Ultimate Clip Loader. The rounds just slid through with no troubles. I didn't even have to oil the loader first.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for making me spend EVEN MORE money this week. I already made two orders from CCI and now I bought a brick of this tac22 (which i already have some but never shot! lol) AND a box of the ecospeed for 49.88 shipped (plus tax). It was $60 shipped for just a brick (42.xx for brick) but add a box of eco speed and you get free shipping, you get more ammo and spend less

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Hi all

M37

George
Save 10.00 ordering direct from Norma.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Now thats impressive!
Thanks, but my .875" group is not quite as good as Jay_Evans' .655" 5-shot 100 yard group in post #10.

I'm thinking about bedding my Mark II in the Boyds stock, to see if it improves, but so far I'm pretty happy with it.

Testing some "Premium" ammo this weekend to see if it gets better, but the TAC22 is doing really well for the price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all

M37

George
If you buy directly from Norma you can get it for about $4.50 a box. Its sold at $43 per brick pkuss whatever your state tax is if you buy 2 bricks. Got some have not shot it yet.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Norma TAC-22 has worked well in every rifle I've put it through. Tried this target for the first time today. I went first, loading by hand with a single shot adapter in my Anschutz 1416AV, Leupold 3-9x33EFR, off cheap front rest and rear rabbit ear bag. Son-in-Law shot second using mags and got a perfect score...dang Jarhead.
Font Calendar Rectangle Circle Pattern

1 - 20 of 94 Posts