Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I currently have two JW's. The first is the Norinco TU-KKW Sniper Trainer. It's basically the CZ-clone action in a Mauser Kar98-style stock - a reasonable copy of the WWII German training rifle. It came with a funky little side-mount 2.75X scope. It shoots extremely well, nearly equalling my Stevens 416 and Winchester 75T at 25 yards.
The second is the odd looking JW27. This is the standard JW25 action in an interesting two-piece stock with a stamped metal piece between them. Nice walnut finish - though it's probably hardwood. Haven't shot it yet (range closed for renovation) except to get a rough sight in for the scope using Aguila Colibris indoors. It shows good promise. The trigger is particularly good for a Chinese rifle. Light and crisp. The iron sights are very basic, so I have scoped it.
I've been fairly impressed with the Norinco rifles. You get a somewhat rougher CZ-clone for half the price.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.