Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gun shop that I frequent told me the CZ rep came by and told them that the next CZ 452 magazines they would get would all be polymer and that the metal mag's wouldn't be available anymore.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
snellville-dave said:
A gun shop that I frequent told me the CZ rep came by and told them that the next CZ 452 magazines they would get would all be polymer and that the metal mag's wouldn't be available anymore.
The 452 FS that I bought several months ago came with a polymer magazine. If you need one locally, I think I know several dealers that still have 5 round metal mags.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Armabill, I don't know about their Metal 10 rounder prices but the place you gave the link to is OUTRAGEOUS for the 10 round polymer:mad: I gave nearly 20% less than that for mine from http://www.outdooramericastore.com
They're 21.93 there now but they don't have any in stock.
I just called and spoke to Jason.. Their price has gone down, I paid $27 for mine:mad:
Paul

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I got the poly mag with the rifle and am looking for the metal 10 rounder. I just got a metal 5 rounder so I'm good on that.

No matter what you buy, after you get it there's always some place that's selling it for less. At least you got what you wanted. Some places advertise a low price and don't have any:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is impossible to find a 10 rounder in the UK as well, I have a synthetic one, once I had treated it with tetra it works well. Would still like a metal one though, just have to keep on looking.

Cyberman

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
magazines

I have both a 5 shot polymer and a 5 shot metal magazine and I am finding that I like the polmer one the best. Its a easier in and outer for me than the metal one. Just my two cent worth.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.