Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NFA 10/22s

Are there any transferrable full auto 10/22s out there? If it has a intergrally suppressed barrel does it require one or two transfers?

·
Registered
585 Posts
NFA 10-22's

They are out there, and yes, if it has an integral suppressor, it DOES require 2 transfers. (unless it's JUST a suppressed rifle, and not FA) They are out there as I said, but expect to pay $4K (GREAT PRICE) to over $6K.. If it's one-owner or NIB, you could spend even MORE:eek: :eek: It's not a cheap hobby! Check out the NFA ads at www.subguns.com There are other sites out there that may have the rare gem you seek. I'm still waiting on "21" to roll around in a couple months, then ATFE is going to get a large envelope in the mail from me... Not for transfers or Form 1's, but rather for a C-2 SOT, and T-7 FFL....

Hope this helps :)

Sincerely,
GAU-2

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
"a harmless little toy....."

Gentlemen,

Indy has checked out the 'signature line' of "Hoplite" and the 'script' he has is harmless....! ! :) :eek:
I just checked it out. It's probably JS, but it's located on the danasoft server. It's just a harmless little toy they have there, but people will feel timid about seeing their info on screen like that. Those viewing the thing will only see their info and not anyone elses. I did go ahead and delete it from his signature in Admin Options. [Indyshooter]
Here is the URL if you want to see it directly in your browser without anything else: http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

This thread is being returned to the Ultimate 10/22 Forum.

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.