Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Newbie to Wolf ammo

642 5
Wolf target ammo is fantastic. Shot 200 round of it today and al I could see were 1/2 inch groups at 50 yds. SWEEEEEET!!!!! Oh I mean fantastic! GM barrels and Wolf target ammo, the match is near perfection. Tacks and grasshoppers have met their match!!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
umax,
You got it dude! Wolf MT shoots almost as well as ammo costing six times as much in my 10/22. The only disadvantage being the occasional flyer.
If I was shooting in anything more serious than the e-mail matches I'd go for the high priced spread. But for the money Wolf is the BEST ammo going. IMHO JL

·
Registered
44 Posts
I shoot Wolf MT in an old US Springfield M1922M1 (with an Unertl 10x scope) at 100 yds and it is consistently under 1 inch for 10 shots. I love making L-O-N-G D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E calls!! Y'all should try it. 50 yds ain't no challenge.
Good shootin' to y'all anyway.

Jon

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
The USBR Target sure is a challenge though:D It doesn't look that tough 'til you sit down at the bench and look through the scope--then them little ten's get tough to hit at 50 yards and X's are even tougher. Anyone looking for a challenge should definitely shoot a few of 'em--hehehe--just to see how they'd do ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.