Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I need some opinions here. I just got an all black Volquartsen barreled 10/22 Mag receiver. I now need a stock. I was thinking about one of those Richards Micro-Fit in the Wildcat Style.

Viper - I know you have one on a Marlin bolt action. How do you like it?

Any other suggestions? I want something different. Something unique, yet comfortable.

I'm all ears.

Hawk :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Dan,

I really like the feel of the WildCat stock. Coyote has the other one that I was going to use for my 17V, so you could also ask him.

It almost seems like the downward sweep of the cheekpiece would be too much, but it is quite comfortable to hold when shooting.

I'm re-vamping mine to bring out more of the blue and had to further free-float the barrel, so it's back in the shop. ;)

Definitely a nice stock! :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hawk said:
I want something different. Something unique, yet comfortable.

I'm all ears.

Hawk :D
McMillan fiberglass stocks all the way.........custom paint patterns ect ect ect..........

A little on the expensive side, price all depends on what option's you want. Be prepared to wait though large demand for they're products.

www.mcmfamily.com

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
gander,

120 grit, 220 grit, 320 grit, then sometimes 400 grit....

Then, I took ArmRSeal and put about 6 thin coats on it.

If you get them too thick, it will darken your laminate up a lot, which I don't like.
I'd imagine that Tru Oil would work just as well.

Good luck! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.