Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. As i said im new here and look forward to the interaction one of the first things you will notice about me is that my spelling sucks. I own a 452 sp i like it so much i just traded 2 marlin rimfires for a new 527 lux in 223 a good trade i think. If anyone can give me info on this gun shuch as what gr bullets and brands they seam to like best i would be vary gratefull. I have seen some targgets thes guns have shot one hole groups at 100 yards. I have just sighted mine in at 25 and geting 1 inch or so off a good rest useing winchester 55 gr in the white box of 40 and wolf 62 gr a littel bit bettter. The one thing that did happen is that one of the screws head snaped off just before a good snug down but not over tight. I have put on many many scopes and know that point of ohps went to far. Look forward to hearing from you. now if i can get back here aging ill be happy! chuck

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you did darn good on the trade, welcome to the CZ fan club. I only have rimfire CZ's, but would like to add a centerfire version down the road. Best of luck,
Manny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.