Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

i looked through the "The Email Match Rules" thread, and i'm curious

i have 2 rifles one is a sureshot single shot with irons and no way to mount a scope and in not interested in taping it for mounts, so is the 50 foot match held regularly? i only seen may's post onto it

i also have a Mossy 352KA would it be possible to shot in all 3 catagories a month? 50ft irons, factroy sporter 25 and 50 yards.

on each target sheet i see there are 25 targets and its 25 shots is one to assume its one shot per target(bulls eye)?

what is the average extra cost for shipping of the targets to Canada? and if i had them shiped to a Business would that save a little more?

this whole match rests on the trust and sportsman ship of the competitors to be honest? or will i need to have a home range "assesed" to shoot from?

thanks for looking
Joe

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Joe,

Thanks for coming on board and getting interested - welcome!!!

Turn in a score for the 50ft irons any month you wish too, it is not heavily participated in, but available. If you wish to shoot the same rifle in more than one class, that is ver common as well. Many of the 10/22's submit for semi-auto then again for unlimited with the same card.

Yes, you are right about honor. We are all good and honest people here, nothing is at stake except our ability to enjoy ourselves doing some shooting. I cannot say about shipping targets to Canada, but I do know American Target cuts a break for shipping to a business.

Join on in, ask more questions when you have them, and shoot a little with us!!

Shoot straight>>>
Brian

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Crash5291 said:
Hey,

i looked through the "The Email Match Rules" thread, and i'm curious

i have 2 rifles one is a sureshot single shot with irons and no way to mount a scope and in not interested in taping it for mounts, so is the 50 foot match held regularly? i only seen may's post onto it

i also have a Mossy 352KA would it be possible to shot in all 3 catagories a month? 50ft irons, factroy sporter 25 and 50 yards.

on each target sheet i see there are 25 targets and its 25 shots is one to assume its one shot per target(bulls eye)?

what is the average extra cost for shipping of the targets to Canada? and if i had them shiped to a Business would that save a little more?

this whole match rests on the trust and sportsman ship of the competitors to be honest? or will i need to have a home range "assesed" to shoot from?

thanks for looking
Joe
I assume the 352ka is scoped. Yes, you could post scores in all three events. Yes, on the one shot per bull question and you can take all the sighters you want at the top three bulls. But, remember there is a time limit.

No one has even started a 50 ft iron sight score thread for the past two or three months and scoring results bulletins were not being posted for further back than that. I thought it was fun but quit fooling with it when they stopped both of the aforementioned threads. Also, only two or three shooters seemed interested at the most.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, thanks or the info sheffieldshootr

ah yes the 352KA is scoped 4x32 since the irons onto it are messed and my eye sight isnt that great for irons past about 30 yrds anyways

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.