Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just registered. I browsed around a few times before and I liked what I saw. Because of info found here I ordered a recoil buffer for the used 10/22 I recently bought. I saw my 10/22 in the used gun rack at a local dealer. It has a petite walnut stock without a barrel band, 16.5" barrel, had a trigger job, and is bedded. It's not stock but not a race gun either. I bought a Bushnell Trophy 1.75x4 scope with the circle-X reticle. I think it will make a dandy squirrel rig. I have to install a sling swivel stud in the rear of the stock and I ordered a sling mount for express rifles you inlet into the fore end. The fore end is quite short and I don't want a swivel stud in the way. As soon as I heal up from knee surgery I'm heading for the range. Nothing like looking at a new toy you can't play with.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Welcome Dave to RFC!!! Hope you enjoy the forums and if you have a question don't wait ..... ask!!!

Dave Z.

·
36,633 Posts
There went the bank account! Just one petite 10/22 he says. Men only talk like that when they are in love. HOOKED!!! and set. Reel him in boys!

WELCOME TO RFC :1luvu: :1p :2p :bonk: :Welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.