Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this 1975 version of the model 999 Sportsman from an individual and curious about its typical value. As is without box and maybe not the best pictures…. Also it’s missing the rear sight which seems to be a common thing, maybe Numrich will have them in stock again one day.

Please let me know any questions or a ballpark value for 2022 prices. Thanks all! It‘s a fun shooter and I’m hanging on to it, just curious if I went too high on it. Certainly needs a good cleaning but I just got it home and ran a cylinder through it to make sure it functions.

Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal Bicycle part

Revolver Bicycle part Gun barrel Wood Trigger

Wood Gas Tints and shades Auto part Metal

Body jewelry Gas Jewellery Circle Font

Hand Door Sculpture Artifact Finger

Wood Air gun Trigger Household hardware Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Nice pistol! I have no idea about value. As long as you're happy with your purchase, it doesn't really matter much what others may say about it's value. Even if you happened to pay too much for it, they ain't making them anymore and the value likely will grow as the years go by.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice pistol! I have no idea about value. As long as you're happy with your purchase, it doesn't really matter much what others may say about it's value. Even if you happened to pay too much for it, they ain't making them anymore and the value likely will grow as the years go by.
No doubt. I’m happy with it and it’s gonna stay in the collection, I’m just curious to see it’s value one way or the other.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I was trying to link completed Gunbroker auctions to help you with your value question but the link doesn't want to work right. Go to Gunbroker and do an advanced search for completed auctions. Type in H&R 999 and you'll see several results of sold H&R 999s. Prices I saw ranged from $350 to over $1000.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was trying to link completed Gunbroker auctions to help you with your value question but the link doesn't want to work right. Go to Gunbroker and do an advanced search for completed auctions. Type in H&R 999 and you'll see several results of sold H&R 999s. Prices I saw ranged from $350 to over $1000.
Thanks! I have done a little research there and felt like maybe it’s in the $400 range or so. I got it for less than that so I’m ok. Was just curious what the more knowledgeable folks round here had to say.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heyyoo, found a rear sight on eBay! Not proud to say it cost $21 but it‘s on the way to me regardless… Can’t wait to sight it in and locktite it in place! This is great little revolver that’s older than me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts