Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

New "Terminator" stock from Stockys

2053 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Sleepless Dad
I just saw that Stockys is offering a new ambidextrous stock called the "Terminator". Looks similar to the PWS T-Rex or Archangel target with a different forarm shape and vents.

Stocky's Take: The new Terminatortm was brought to life to fill a gap in out lineup for a futuristically designed, flat-forend target stock. You've seen it's competitors, and it really stands out in comparison with its racy lines and long, vented forend. "Terminator" is laser engraved under the ejection port, if you contact us we will be happy to send you the typeface (font) that you can install on your Windows computer to reproduce the logo on targets, logbooks, etc.

http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/the-625/Terminator-Ruger-10-fdsh-22-Laminated/Detail
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
709 Posts
At the time they came out, both the Raptor and the T-Rex were very original designs. I think the market needs a new stock every once and a while, but it is dissappointing when something comes out like this. It is nothing more than a T-Rex with holes drilled into and a different angle cut in the forend. The tactical hook has been removed out of the buttstock as well. Other than that, all angles remain the same.

It's sad to me that people are willing to copy something so blatantly and have the nerve to call it their own design.

· Registered
2,044 Posts
From a lefty’s point of view...........keep making ambidextrous stocks and keep them coming by copying, plagiarize, burglarize, or corporate espionage. As long as the sock is a “Ambi” it aint a foul because it brings balance to the universe. :p

· Registered
141 Posts
At the time they came out, both the Raptor and the T-Rex were very original designs. I think the market needs a new stock every once and a while, but it is dissappointing when something comes out like this. It is nothing more than a T-Rex with holes drilled into and a different angle cut in the forend. The tactical hook has been removed out of the buttstock as well. Other than that, all angles remain the same.

It's sad to me that people are willing to copy something so blatantly and have the nerve to call it their own design.
That's get a +1 from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.