Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curt King from Dallas just e-mailed me his scores.
--------------------------------------------
Joe, here is my first go round on the email matches. I finally got my scorer in the mail today so I got to score my targets from 6 Jun 03.
I sent an email to the person listed for the Texas team, but haven't heard back yet. So I am not sure of how that works out. But at least I have my individual score started

Outdoor at 25 yards
243-9x Curt King. Dallas, Texas. (cgktexas)
CZ452 Ultra Lux. Bushnell 4-12x40. Wolf MT.
Brookie's Triger Spring Kit, Windy Day 10 - 15 Mph

Outdoor at 50 yards
198-0x Curt King. Dallas, Texas. (cgktexas)
CZ452 Ultra Lux. Bushnell 4-12x40. Wolf MT.
Brookie's Triger Spring Kit, Windy Day 10 - 15 Mph.

Outdoor at 25 yards (BAB)
224-3x Curt King. Dallas, Texas. (cgktexas)
CZ452 Ultra Lux. Bushnell 4-12x40. Rem TBolt. (BAB)
Brookie's Triger Spring Kit. Windy Day 10 - 15 Mph/ Had to rush through this target as they were closing the range. ;)

I have some other scores from shooting in Arizona on vacation but it was really really windy...scores were lower.

Curt

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Nice shootin there Tex :D
Paul

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I really enjoyed shooting this match. I went out the other day and shot my first "live" match at an ARA event in Phoenix...boy was it windy! Didn't do too well there against all the definite benchrest rifles and awesome rests I saw (although I don't think they would be legal per our rules).
Looking forward to punching some more paper for next month when I get back from my trip to AZ ;)
Kind of wish I could take the range I shot at with me back to TX!

Curt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.