Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
coulda' just put the BX into an alloy TI trigger housing :cool:
That's what I did, I had an old stock and barrel, so got a new receiver, actually two for another project, and proceeded to make up a gun to eventually present to my grandson. I got a couple of the TI machined trigger housings and the BX triggers. My other guns have the TI housings with Kidd trigger kits installed. The BX triggers while quite good are not as good as the Kidd's, just both not the same pulls on both of the BX triggers are a little different. For the value I think I still would go this route again, and when I did the first one's knowing what I know now would have gone the BX route had they been available at the time. I also replaced the BX trigger with the TI aluminum trigger so no plastic, and used one of the extended mag releases like shown with the new trigger shown in the beginning of this tread, don't know exactly what to call them. All my rifles are sporters, one a totally custom job the only Ruger part being the receiver so BX triggers are greate for this type gun. If I were going for a super percision gun the Kidd would be a no brainer, and would probably go a two stage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.