Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

New Owner:

734 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gordonmcw
Hi Guys;

Will become a proud owner of an CZ452 American this week.

Are Millet Angle-Lok mounts a good choice mounting a large obj. lens scope on this rifle?

Mac 1.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Hello Mac 1,

you have made a wise choice, I use Millets angle-lok mounts on my American WMR, I used to have a Simmons 6.5 20 X44 A/O sitting in these rings and and they worked a treat, just a little light sanding on the lens covers to make it a neat fit.

Enjoy your gun all you need now is one of Brookies trigger kits and you are all set for some accurate shooting, enjoy :t

John

· Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome;

Thank you JohnB. Especially coming from my Ancestral home.

I dinna ken if I will lighten the trigger until I have shot it as is. Being old ex military I like a pull weight of 3-3 1/2 lbs.

Mac 1.

· Registered
1,520 Posts
Mac 1,

I would ditto John B's comments. Just got a set for my Simmons 1047 and they work great. Let us know how the CZ shoots.

Also, I hope to get over to the anscestral home within a couple of years. Never been there but I and my wife want to go.

· Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CZ452:

Thanks to all who responded to my original post.

Sadly I had to pass on the purche as I found a Winchester 52B sporter (Miroku) that was too good of a deal to pass up. After receiving it, every thing else seems rather
anti-climactic.

I guess you could just call this a "cancelled Czech".

Mac 1.

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Let us know what you think of that Winchester 52B. I agree, though, save your pennies and get 'em both! One can never have too many rifles, eh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.