Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

New/Old 10/22 sporter stainless

575 4
I've just come into possession of a circa 1994 10/22 sporter stainless. Yes complete with real metal trigger assembly and a stunning walnut stock. The thing is almost mint with the exception of a small scratch on the walnut which is easily removed. Breech is **** near spotless and I can practically see myself in the bore.
(hint: rub out your scratches with walnuts for an almost invisible repair)

Any how I'm thinking the trigger/sear/hammer needs an upgrade as does the mag release and I'll probably be going VQ for both.
Are there any significant hangups like design changes that I need to be aware of?
Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20,844 Posts
Brimstone Tier 1 would be much much better than the VQ drop-ins.

The Power Custom drop-ins are better than the VQ and with the Adj. Sear it will rid the pre-travel...so if ya must do it yourself go that route.

· Registered
239 Posts
if you want a 2 1/2lb trigger also give clark customs a look. 75 bucks gets there delex kit. Work in plastic or metal. If a lighter pull is wanted Jard is another good one that goes to 1lb . We have bought in our 10/22's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.