Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Just Silly Propaganda.....

You'll have to excuse VINCENT this week, he is about to get married, and "Honey's" name is Carolyn.......VINCENT, you have the FULL and COMPLETE support of all of the "Rimfire Junkies" here, please let her know you are well taken care of.......This weekend, while you go get married, and run off, we will ALL faithfully sit and watch the Daytona 500 for you, and offer a full report when you re-surface! :t :2t "Nothin' but net" :t

· Registered
4,297 Posts
drop

When I shot the Silver box Aguila, it shot really flat. Almost no change in POA from 25-80 yards. It claims 1.72" of drop at 100 yards, and I didn't see it dropping any more than that claim, I was pretty impressed. Not quite as laser beam as HM2, but then it doesn't shatter like glass when it hits something, either, it penatrates.
At times, it would be plenty worth it to me to trade a tenth or two in accuracy for the penetration, you're still inside an inch at 100 yards, and it's so flat, it can get through all of the tree branches to get there. :t

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.