Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

new HS?

845 3
someone a while told me that a company, he couldnt remember the name, has decided to make the HS rimfires again. i was just wondering if anyone knew 'bout this info? or if tis just a buncha bull...thx
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes, in Houston TX the High Standard manufacturing co, i believe... their guns look just like the originals, have heard both good and bad about them,, the bad mostly being people that have ordered 10X's and have had to wait over a year on them,,, they are supposed to be making a gun, and bbls for the new 17 aguila, round, a necked down 22lr, for the .17 bullet,,, I may have to purchase a bbl...the owner Alan Aronstein, e-mailed me the other day, and said Brownell's, and Jim Spacek, which host a High Standard website that is excellent, will be selling the BBL's..

·
Registered
882 Posts
Check out the High Standard web site.

I once sent them an email asking about the custom shop options. They never answered.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I have yet to handle a Houston High Standard, but I've never heard anything good about em. If you want a good High Standard find an original and pay the premium.

Dave Z.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.