Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just purchased a new ruger mk111 22/45 with fixed sight and 4 inch barrel.love the handgun so i took it out to the range without cleaning it from the factory.very accurate with remington thunderbolts until a little over 400 rounds and then my accuracy went down alot!!!! i mean it was bad but it kept working and then i took it home to clean it.there was alot of bullet lube and lead buildup on the muzzle and half way down the bore.once i cleaned it the bore seems to be like glass with no bulged or scratches in it.question is would this affect my accuracy being like this.sights seem to be fine and the bore also looks like a sheet of glass.could it being dirty cause it to do this without cleaning it before shooting it.it was brand new with fixed sights.thanks for any input.good forum also i learn alot on here and thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ruger mk 111

i really hope so because i like this handgun and want to keep it just to plink with.hope that cleared it up and also they are not hard at all to take apart , thanks to rugers owner manual :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.