Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie Help for 10/22 trigger assembly

HI!
I just got my 10/22. I have a few questions for everyone. I need to purchase some parts to take care of the horrible stock trigger.

That is what I am looking into
Shock Buffer
Volquartsen: Hammer, Trigger, Ext Mag Release, Auto Bolt Release

Is there anything else I need or should I just get the entire trigger assembly.

What have you guys tried? Do I need more then what I have listed above to create a better trigger?

A Fajen stock and Green Mountain Fluted 18" barrel is in the works for this particular 10/22.

If you suggest the parts.....how hard is it to get everything out and install the new parts. (Past experience....homeboy fluff and buff job on a Sig 226 and Ruger GP100)

TIA

45R

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
45R,

All you really need is a "VQ" Target Hammer [only] from one of RFC's Sponsors for ~ $33. PPD. It will give you a safe and crisp 2 ½ to 2 ¾ pound trigger pull...! ! :)

A recoil buffer from "WeaponKraft" is a very nice addition...! ! :)

Trigger group exploded drawings are in the Sticky Post at the top of this Forum...! ! ;)

A detailed instruction on disassembly & reassembly is in a Post below in this Forum....! ! ;)

That should do you....! ! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Pinball & ChiefDave's Sticky

I got it done with no real problems using a printed copy of that sticky. The only problem came when I tried to take out the safety. What a prob that was!:eek: I was without a safety until my new spring and plunger came in, so...don't do it. There is no real need to. Follow the color coded chart that CD put in the sticky, and you will have that thing working like a pro. You'll even feel like you know what you are doing too!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.