Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
FWIW ... I just spotted this at Brownells in their "New Products" lineup:

CZ 452 ADJUSTABLE SEAR

Mfr: AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS

Reduces Takeup & Creep Helps Achieve Your Best Accuracy

Lets you reduce that long, heavy, factory trigger pull to a crisp, clean break. Easy adjustment for sear engagement improves feel; removes the creep found in factory triggers. Helps achieve accurate shot placement and improve scores for silhouette and target shooters, plus hunters. Drop-in installation.

SPECS: 440C stainless steel. Rc 58-60. Includes spare detent ball. Fits CZ452, .22 Long Rifle only.

#100-000-749 CZ 452 Sear $77.25
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1678

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for that Dwight ... it was a good thread wasn't it ? :t

Because I don't "follow" the CZ forum all that closely, I was unaware that you guys were already in the know - I beleived Brownells when they sent me their electronic newsletter that listed "new" products, so I posted the heads-up on the basis that you may not know about it. Like I said - FWIW :cool:

Cheers

·
Registered
222 Posts
Groucho said:
Hi guys,
FWIW ... I just spotted this at Brownells in their "New Products" lineup:

CZ 452 ADJUSTABLE SEAR

Mfr: AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS

Reduces Takeup & Creep Helps Achieve Your Best Accuracy

Lets you reduce that long, heavy, factory trigger pull to a crisp, clean break. Easy adjustment for sear engagement improves feel; removes the creep found in factory triggers. Helps achieve accurate shot placement and improve scores for silhouette and target shooters, plus hunters. Drop-in installation.

SPECS: 440C stainless steel. Rc 58-60. Includes spare detent ball. Fits CZ452, .22 Long Rifle only.

#100-000-749 CZ 452 Sear $77.25
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1678
Hope this sear becomes available for the .17 also, according to CZ the .17 sear is not the same size as the .22LR.

·
Registered
103 Posts
.17 Sear

Hey guys,

I've been asked about creating a sear for the .17 HMR and .22 Mag rifle several time, so I decided to pursue it. I'm a couple of days from my first prototype right now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: .17 Sear

btompkins said:
Hey guys,

I've been asked about creating a sear for the .17 HMR and .22 Mag rifle several time, so I decided to pursue it. I'm a couple of days from my first prototype right now.
:) Great News, Please keep us informed as to when they will be available and how to purchase. Its really great to have suppliers that are interested in what we want and need.

Thanks Ed

·
Registered
103 Posts
.17 Sear

The prototype sear works great. These aren't the first priority in the machine shop, so it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get the production sears finished. I suspect they will be available for sale by March 15th. They will be priced around $60, but I'll have to see exactly what they cost me before I commit to that price.
Thanks for the interest.
Brad

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: .17 Sear

Brad,

That's Great, Will we be able to purchase them from you direct? I will be glad to be the 1st person to buy one, just provide the purchasing instructions.

esauers

btompkins said:
The prototype sear works great. These aren't the first priority in the machine shop, so it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get the production sears finished. I suspect they will be available for sale by March 15th. They will be priced around $60, but I'll have to see exactly what they cost me before I commit to that price.
Thanks for the interest.
Brad
:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.