Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
expensive

i learnt an expensive lesson cheap ammo !!!!i tried the eley tennex eps yes at its price.after shooting it with a walther kk200 rifle and leupold parallax adjusting scope i can 100% be sure that when i pull the trigger i will get the "target".take a box of 50 regular ..will u be 100% sure at over 50 meters u will get 50 hits? 50 good hits at a small premuim!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I imagine these will cost a pretty penny as they must be imported to the U.S.
I'm sure they will sell though, first out of curiosity, something new, to those who own cans to keep the lead build up down and to those who live in Kali who can no longer use .22rf because of the lead issue.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Interesting indeed.

Being one that believes the 22lr is still evolving and will continue with technology I hope that these take off and become successful. However, I am also one who has questions and needs more info.

1) I would like to see some expansion photos.

2) What is the core material?

3) Why no bullet Weights listed?

4) Why no Velocities listed?

5) What's the OAL of the FMJ and Vermin cartridges?

Scott

·
Registered
160 Posts
i learnt an expensive lesson cheap ammo !!!!i tried the eley tennex eps yes at its price.after shooting it with a walther kk200 rifle and leupold parallax adjusting scope i can 100% be sure that when i pull the trigger i will get the "target".take a box of 50 regular ..will u be 100% sure at over 50 meters u will get 50 hits? 50 good hits at a small premuim!
50 hits on what,.......a truck, a barn, a 12 inch target, a dime? Using Remington Bulk I get "50 hits" at 50 meters. Usually 1 inch group at 50 yards wiht a 10-22

1 - 20 of 439 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.