Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I just sold my Silver Lynx to purchase a 10/22. I went to work to pick up my check, and had to stop by the gun store on the way home. Lo and behold- new 10/22s on sale for 154.99! My lucky day!

Mission number one- a better stock. Do the DSP stocks have a longer LOP? Can one be bought anywhere? I want a classic look, not the ray gun look for my rifle. Also, who makes a stock that fits the GM "sporter barrels" ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
nralover said:
Guys, I just sold my Silver Lynx to purchase a 10/22. I went to work to pick up my check, and had to stop by the gun store on the way home. Lo and behold- new 10/22s on sale for 154.99! My lucky day!

Mission number one- a better stock. Do the DSP stocks have a longer LOP? Can one be bought anywhere? I want a classic look, not the ray gun look for my rifle. Also, who makes a stock that fits the GM "sporter barrels" ?
Hey! Hey! You say "ray gun look" as if it's a bad thing... I prefer "contemporary ergonomic look". ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.