Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what size head is Sear Block screw. My friend really messed up the screw pulling it out(Ended up ordering a new one, but can't find the old one now). So he wants to get a screwdriver that is right for the job. Anyone know what size head is on it. Looking at Brownells catalog for a screwdriver.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=509&title=FIXED+BLADE+GUNSMITH'S+SCREWDRIVERS?

·
Registered
492 Posts
He will have to make his own driver as they have a strange shape to them. I've tried to attach a photo that was submitted by an RFC member, (sorry I don't recall his name) of a driver bit that he made. If he has the screw out now, have him see if he can ID the size (metric I believe) and look online or in a store for a same sized but hex headed type. There was a past post, I think here on RFC that had a link to a location that had them.. Look back in all the past Beretta pages for Neos info.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Stagecoach,
If you can find out the screw size let me know at my email address would you please? If it's M3x.5x16mm I have some hex head stainless steel flat socket cap screws ( I think I got these for my Neos a while back), I'll send ya a couple.. Also if you haven't already take a look at the Beretta archives on RFC. Look at the ones in about the number range of 14-16, lots of Neos trigger mod stuff there..
CraigJS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.