Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went out and shot my 10/22 with my simmons 22 mag 4x scope the other day and it is starting to get on my nerves. i need better magnafication and thinner crosshairs. with that said...i am looking at a tasco world class 3-9x40 scope. anygood? maybe the simmons 8 point? also...is it anygood? i am looking for suggestions for a SILVER scope with variable magnafication, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont mention anything over 60.00 dollars and anything that is not silver. THANKS!!!!!!!

-mwm

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
esldude said:
Save your money till you can spend more than $60. Not the answer you wanted. But spend $60 and probably you have wasted $60 being no closer to what you want. Do what it takes to double that amount, you can get some choices in optics worth having with more quality and magnification.

Also you say it is getting on your nerves, in what way? Simply too little magnification or do other problems intrude?
i am getting mad at the simmons 4x 22 mag scope because i cant see well with it at 50 yards. the crosshairs are also way to thick for my taste. my brother has an older world class that has thin crosshairs that are much thinner than the simmons on my 22. i am trying to find a okay scope that will hold zero at 25 to 50 yards for hunting mostly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.