Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a bunch of target sights for several different types of rifles. I know you Anschutz guys and gals are real knowledgeble on the subject of Target Olympic Type Sights. I have little time to do research. I was hoping someone could help me with the general direction like which line of firearms. Are these Anshutz Type Sights. Thank you for your help.

Joe

Attachments

·
The Mod Squad
6,819 Posts
I have a copy of Nick Stoebel's Old Gunsights & Rifle Scopes book. I'll see what I can dig up later after I get home from work

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Your pictures are too dark but from what I can see, they look like Redfield and Lyman sights. Although they aren't Anschutz, they are quality sights. There were other companies that made sights like that but Redfeild and Lyman are the most likely.

·
The Mod Squad
6,819 Posts
Your pictures are too dark but from what I can see, they look like Redfield and Lyman sights. Although they aren't Anschutz, they are quality sights. There were other companies that made sights like that but Redfeild and Lyman are the most likely.
I thought Redfield or Lyman at first too. A quick web search didn't really come up with anything similar. I'm maybe I can find something in the book if someone doesn't ID them first

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is the one that looks like the odd ball in your group
Thanks for the information, I will begin searching for those Mu rifles. You guys are a Big Help, Thank you!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts