Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I would save my money if I were you. I bought a pair of the same rings, but in weaver style. I don't really care for them, and they aren't the straightest pieces made. Very crude looking in person. If you want very nice, very cheap 22 rings, take a look at the B-square regular 22 rings. I have purchased two sets, and am very happy. They are aluminum, but are built very tough. They haven't marked up any scope I have used in them yet. I think I paid around $6.00 for them a set at Midway. I bought a set of low and mediums, the mediums are tall, and look really be high.

Chunckchucker

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I agree w/ Chunckchucker, do yourself a favor and forget the Leapers stuff. I've used B-Square rings like what Chunckchucker gave you a link to in Weavers. They worked great but in 3/8" I prefer BKLs.

Dave Z.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Yes, the BKL's are a class act. They not only look great, they have some of the best customer service in the industry. If you can afford them, they really dress up your rifle. The Riflemans are good too.

Chunckchucker

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I go with either B-square or BLK's

For what ever it's worth, our Wal-Mart only stocks low Tasco. It's even worse trying to buy ammo there. And to add to that is my son is an asst. mgr at another Wally World store. He says "we only stock what sells". How do they know what sells if they won't try to stock it? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.