Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide which of two BSA Martini International Mark II rifles to buy.
The seller has sent photos and descriptions of both rifles, the wood and metal on both appear the same.

"Rifle A" BSA International Mark II Serial number UE87XXX

Parker Hale 25C rear micrometer sight. Parker Hale Target front sight. Two mounting pads on barrel for other sights. Has Parker Hale front sight insert holder attached to
stock. Only one insert in the front target sight. Aluminum hand stop held onto rail by screw. Sling swivel attached separately to rail, could be combined with hand stop.

"Rifle B" BSA International Mark II Serial number UE76XXX

Parker Hale 25B micrometer rear sight, globe front sight. Two mounting pads on barrel for other sights. Aluminum hand stop with integral swivel.

There are only two factors I can see that influence the decision, the age of the rifle and the version of the sights. I will be mounting a scope for bench work and would be interested to know which version of the sights is more desirable for resale in case I choose to do so.

So, which one should I buy?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.