Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I sold another of my paintball guns to have more funds for the 10/22. I'm trading one addiction in for the other it seems.

I've ordered the mag release and auto bolt from Ironwood and then ordered more goodies from Hawktech. I had a little left over, so I decided to check out scopes.

Natchez has reman. V16 at a decent price, so I thought I would give that a shot. When I tried to check out, I was informed that they do not sell the TN, GA, or AL because they don't want to compete with their retail customers. I understand this and believe me, I wish paintball distributors showed the same respect to us in the retail industry. However, when trying to find one of their local retailers, the site has "list coming soon".

So, which other sites offer remanufactured or refurbished Weaver scopes? Or, where is a retailer in the N. Georgia area that would have these available?

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
487 Posts
Where did you find the refurb V16??? I want to grab one.
I know on www.natchezss.com, but I looked around and couldn't find it. I would appreciate a link.

Thanks.

P.S. Maybe we could work a deal where I could buy it for you? and then have an exchange?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, SWFA was the first place I looked because they sponsor this site. However, I didn't see any reman. scopes on the site. At this time I don't have the money for a new V-16 and don't mind small, cosmetic imperfections found on a reman.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st 10/22,

Search under "optics" & "Weaver V".

At the bottom of the page they have them listed. No pictures and listed as "In Stock" & "Less than 5".

I appreciate the offer of ordering for me and had already thought of having one of my sales reps from Florida do the same thing for me and just include the scope in my weekly paintball shipment. But, I figured I would try and honor Natchez request of doing business with one of their retailers. If I don't have any luck finding one tomorrow, guess I'll have to ship to FL then GA.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
287 Posts
Natchez is about 5 miles from my house, and I can't buy direct either.

Call them and ask who your nearest dealer is.... My favorite gun shop is a Natchez dealer.

You may find that buying thru a dealer is a bargin. After I bought my Blazer scope thru my dealer it was only $3 more than if I ordered direct and paid shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called Natchez last night. It seems that they also sell paintball equipment. Being that I own a paintball pro shop and field, I am now my closest Natchez dealer. Problem solved.

Thanks for everyone's input and suggestions,
Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.