Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will..... Paco e-mailed me last night and ask to let him know how it does.....I told him I would and also told him I would post it on Rimfire. I'm sitting here right now waiting on my Wife to get home.....Hopefully she picks the mail up and it will be in there!!!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've had mine about 6 wks now. :D :D . I have used re-worked ammo in both my 10/22 and CZ 452. Both guns like the "new" ammo just fine. Where I got the most improvement was with the "Nasty Nose" worked Velociters in my CZ 452, it just dolts on them. What I have now is a very accurate shooting bomb of a bullet. What they do to feral cats, rabbits, opossums, and ***** is a wonder to see. ***** are tough but no match for the 'Nasty Nose" Velociters.:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Paco's email address

MangesMade

That is the same email address I used and I couldn't get through. I tried twice and got bounced both times. I have his snail mail address and I plan to drop him a line. It looks like quite a interesting tool.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Francis Kelly (Paco) isn't the type of person that would put something out there that wasn't Tested, Tried and Safe. Here's a couple places you can go to see pictures and read more about it..... http:// www.gunblast.com/Paco.htm
http://www.sixgunner.com/paco/
Also read the threads about it on the .22 ammo forum.

BTW.....Your supposed to use a flat surface when using the tool. I use a 3/4" thick sheet of Nylon/Teflon. Which I usually do my leather work on. If on a flat Clean suface it would be really hard to hit it on an angle.....Lot's of people on this site have used the tool successfully. Paco even delibertly exploded a round during testing, to see what would happen. You can read about it at the site.
Oil Well, He does warn you to keep your hand/fingers from covering up the hole at the top of the tool:D :D :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes that tool does work with shorts. At least the one I have does. A short time ago I was working with the CB shorts . Trying to get them to shoot somewhat accuratly from one of my 22's. I ended up with a CBshort in a full wad cutter nose out of my CZ Scout. Not MOA but crow and cat-able out to about 20yds ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.