Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

naa black widow

633 4
picked up a north American arms black widow today 2 inch barrel 22 s,l,lr cylinder. no magnum new in box for around 225.00 neat looking pocket pal . any one out there caring this for pest control? :D
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
picked up a north American arms black widow today 2 inch barrel 22 s,l,lr cylinder. no magnum new in box for around 225.00 neat looking pocket pal . any one out there caring this for pest control? :D
I'd love it if you posted a group with it. I have the normal common .22lr revolver, I can't hit anything better then about 5" at 10-12 yards. But thats a whole other lil revolver. I do know you'll have fun shooting it. Mines very habit forming. =)

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
The one I had was in Mag-only, and had the non-adj Millet sights. It was pretty accurate, and concealable - once I swapped out the huge rubber bumpers for a set of small hard rubber birdshead panels.

I gave it up, when an undercover State Trooper I know needed a gun that wouldn't spell C.O.P., if someone spotted it.

I soon picked up another maggie, but this time a regular Mini - and like it almost as much.
My Mini came with factory stag-type grips, but I intend to switch them out, too - as they look a little too "plasticy", IMO.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I started with the short barreled l.r.; found one in a pawn shop worth the money complete with belt buckle. The springs were weak, but NAA replaced 'em... and I was hooked. I found the mini to be the most relaxing part of my range trip, so I bought a Black Widow. Mine had the adjustable sights, which I didn't care for, and it was an earlier model with the weak cylinder pin.. after replacing that a couple times I still couldn't get it to shoot as well as the mini. NAA replaced it. I've since picked up a short barreled convertible with tritium sight, and sent my l.r. back for tritiums and a longer barrel.

Be careful... the little rascals are addictive! I really like the new boot grip... got one for my BW, but no pics as yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.