Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Hey Que very nice gun.:bthumb: I have the 60A target model. It has a different stock thats looks like the model 52A stock. I can't get enough of these old Winchesters and they are some very good shooters. Hope you have as much fun shooting it as I do shooting mine.

BRIAN

· Registered
77 Posts
thanks Asa I guess its beginners luck. :bthumb: thats ok I'll accept the luck. I'll look the sight over later. I just have a couple more Win's that I'd like to own unless something really jumps out at me. Still hope to own a 52 one day. also a 68 maybe a 72.

thanks again for the assistance that you've been, you know your Winchesters thats for sure.
Que do you really think you'll be able to stop after a couple more purchases. ( I know I couldn't ):D I just found a Model 68 that I put on layaway at the shop I work part time at and I can't wait till I have a day off from work to pick it up.

BRIAN

PS I have two 52's now so you have to get in the game my friend. Once you buy one you'll want more of them cause they are a great gun to shoot.:bthumb:

· Registered
77 Posts
haha well thats what I'm hoping to do anyway. I have a few others, different brands, I am looking for a some that I need to find parts for to make them complete. the 68 and the 52 are on list list of "guns to get" but who knows. the list gets added to all the time.

you feel like getting rid of one of those 52s? not like you really "need" both of them :rolleyes:
Whoever said anything about NEED but I'll give it a try. Do I sell the one with the 15 power Unertl ( NO---- the gun has never let me down ) Maybe the one with the Redfield olympic sights ( That gun will shoot one inch groups and better at 50 meters with open sights. Probably better with some good ammo. ) Man I just don't know which gun should I sell ??????? Tell you what Que I'll get back to ya in a decade or two.:D
In all seriousness I hope you find a good 52 soon because like I said before they are great shooters.

BRIAN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.