Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I certainly hope so. its in really good condition considering its age. I think I got a fair deal on it. needs a good wiping down with oil and a boresnake through it but overall happy with it. now to find the time to shoot it and I'll be set.

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah Kilbo I enjoy gathering these older rifles myself. With me they won't see much range time as range time for me is scarce. Don't stop one from appreciating the workmanship that was put into these older rifles.

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks Asa I guess its beginners luck. :bthumb: thats ok I'll accept the luck. I'll look the sight over later. I just have a couple more Win's that I'd like to own unless something really jumps out at me. Still hope to own a 52 one day. also a 68 maybe a 72.

thanks again for the assistance that you've been, you know your Winchesters thats for sure.

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Que do you really think you'll be able to stop after a couple more purchases. ( I know I couldn't ):D I just found a Model 68 that I put on layaway at the shop I work part time at and I can't wait till I have a day off from work to pick it up.

BRIAN

PS I have two 52's now so you have to get in the game my friend. Once you buy one you'll want more of them cause they are a great gun to shoot.:bthumb:
haha well thats what I'm hoping to do anyway. I have a few others, different brands, I am looking for a some that I need to find parts for to make them complete. the 68 and the 52 are on list list of "guns to get" but who knows. the list gets added to all the time.

you feel like getting rid of one of those 52s? not like you really "need" both of them :rolleyes:

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brian I understand as I wouldn't parts with any of my rifles except an extreme crisis. it'll be some time before I get a 52 as the $$ for them are up there. I have a few others that are going to be $$ also that I'd like to own... Rem 37 & 40X. one of these days maybe.

· Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
hey if I don't forget I'll check on that bolt sir. I haven't messed with it much and they all seem to run together so I can't give you an answer yet. If Brian don't get to it first I'll check.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.