Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
UPDATE: Well it started with a scatched frame that Ruger said needed replaced with a new gun. I got the new gun but then the grip screws had stripped out in the frame on one side. Ruger said no problem, we will send a new frame but to take my grips off as they won't send new grips. Taking the grips off I lose three of the screws down a vent when removing grips. Ruger said we will send new screws with frame. Now today I get a surprise in the mail, my new grip frame came in WOO HOO I can now get it back together. Nope They sent the wrong screws, they screw in loose and stick out past the grips, I believe they sent regular Mark 4 screws. Well tomorrow another call to Ruger and maybe the right screws by next week I hope. Doesn't look like I am ever gonna get this thing together. Ruger tho has been very nice and I give them an A+ for trying and maybe this will be the last hurdle.
I have not owned a Ruger yet, that didnt need something done. That is why I continue to buy them. Price is right, they are close to being good and a few upgrades gets them running smoothly in my experience.

It is a bit depressing to read tour saga with this pistol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts