Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just assembled a Boyds Blaster stock ""Royal"with a new 18"GM heavy barrel, stainless and fluted. Floated the barrel but left a whisker at the end for support.The 1022 has a Hornet products trigger set with auto bolt release, extended mag drop and weapon kraft buffer.A friend measured the trigger pull and was getting 2.10 lbs.It feels like a solid setup.The scope is a Super Sniper 16X. I hope it shoots well.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the interest in my post. Ill try to get some pics. I need to get a nice digital camera soon.It will be fun to test out this weekend and ill let you all know how it does for me.Brand new barrels dont always do the best right off the bat right??My cz took its time to sort of season in but it sure shoots now.Ill probably Molyfusion this new barrel at some point. but for now, its just clean it and shoot.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I put 200 rounds through it and it seems like it should be very nice once everything is broken in some . I had no issues with FTFs or anything .For now ill clean it a few times between outings .Enjoy your range time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.