Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ultimate 10/22 is my only 10/22. I had it for about 5 years when i got antsy. Put the buttler creek blued heavy barrel on it, a hogue overmolded stock and replaced the hammer and sear. Now when the trigger breaks at the very nice 2 pounds i know i will hit what i am aiming at. It aint nuthin fancy it wont win any beauty contests, but she shoots like a champ. Best part, it was relativly inexpensive and possibly the bst 200 dollars i've ever spent.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll agree with that. I would like the carbonfiber barells, fagen stocks and all the cool stuff. Ultimate for me is a new barell, redoing the factory stock, an old scope (off the pellet gun), and hitting .5's at 50yds. (Ok, I haven't shot it since the barell is in the mail, then the stock gets redone). The whole idea, and most of the fun is just putting it together!! If ya ain't havin' fun your doing something wrong!:D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
That's the nice thing about a 10/22.

You can have it your way.:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks never won any rifle match I've seen. If it shoots good for you, you've a winner!! A pro National level full sponsored shooter once told us "Do you want your gun to look pretty or win? I'll choose winning everytime." That was right before he took a file a out and started going to town finish be %%%%ed. That gun has never skipped a beat since! :bthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.