Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found a used 320 KA at the local pawnshop and the price including tax is $73. There is some surface rust on it and a slight crack in the stock near the trigger guard. It appears to be an older model gun and there is no Serial # to be found. Would this rifle be worth the $73 bucks? Need help fast, the guy said he would hold onto it for me until Thursday. Thanks in advance.
22_plinker

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have since looked and there seems to be better prices for the same type of gun. The only problem is that my area is somewhat limited on guns and there are few deals to be had. I am going to bye a new semi auto here in the next week or so but didn't want to pass up a deal on a single shot that will shoot 22 shorts, long and LR. Oh well, may just get a revolver. Thanks again for the fast reply.

22_plinker

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update on the Mossberg

Went back by the shop and looked at the gun again today. It really didn't look that bad and the guy said he would sale it to me with his discount, which brought the total to $63 so I laid it away until next week. It is not the prettiest thing in the world but I think it will be functional.

22_plinker :Blasting_

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.