Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new around here, and wanting opinions of anyone who has a 941 and has let their lady shoot it.

I bought my wife a S&W bodyguard 38, and she hates it. I'm now carrying that one, and want to find something she will be ok with carrying and firing. She's 5' 4" and a buck and a quarter, so not a lot of her behind the gun. The 38 beat her up pretty badly. I'm hoping the 941 would be a lot nicer to fire, especially for a smaller person.

I have no problem with Taurus, as I already own a 709 slim and a 738 .380. Both are semi autos, but I've never personally known anyone who's had a problem with a new Taurus Revolver, just stories online.

So if anyone has the snub nose, and their wife or girlfriend has shot it, please let me know what they thought of it. Thanks:bthumb:

· Registered
33 Posts
My wife has just now started shooting and shot my M94. She started wondering what all the hubbub was about when shooting guns. I told her to hold on while I got my Judge and then she quit talking. She thoroughly enjoyed shooting it. The recoil was not anything and she decided she was going to keep it for herself. She should like it.

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, and she disliked it almost as much as the .38. I'm actually not loving the 738 all that much myself. I have big fingers, and the somewhat sharpened "point" the trigger comes to leaves a red mark on the inside if my finger if I fire more than 1 mag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.