Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUYS,
If this is a ? asked a million times i'm sorry. I'm looking for an moa stainless action at a decent price. Who carries them? Went to brownells but it looks as they don't carry them anymore. Who else makes a good stainless action resonabily priced? TIA.

OSOK II

·
Registered
149 Posts
MOA Corp. is in the process of moving from there present location (50% moved) to Wyoming. I'm waiting on one or two myself. I have NO IDEA when production will resume but plan on contacting MOA again in a few months. I know how moving is and the time it takes to set machinery back up, supplies, et. Plus its a 1300 mile trip one way. Mike

·
Registered
255 Posts
where in WY

Where are the moving to in WY?....my parents live in Cody....home of Ballard Rifles.....and the best **** firearms museam on earth, IMHO. Would be cool if tMOA were nearby as well...but that would probably be too much to ask...

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am interested in these as well. Is the threading on them standard enough that any good smith could thread a 10/22 T barrel to it?

Also are there any other advantages other than the threading and being able to free float the barrell?

Does anyone have good before and after examples of these receivers?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ummmm in the Sundance area RangerM9 ...

Any competent gunsmith can thread 'n install a barrel on the MOA plus you can use a standard replacement 10/22 style barrel.

Randy at CPC barrels MOA receivers

No idea who besides Brownells has the MOA in there catalogue. I called up and asked the time before they would be shipped from MOA. Also, you have to figure going through Sturgis SD motorcyle traffic into the moving time. Not a good time to be in the Black Hills, but then a car every mile is a traffic jam to me! :D Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.