Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I can't comment much on the particulars of the scopes, but Midway has three Tascos with mil-dot reticles between $79.00 and $59.99. I have the 6-24x42 but I haven't mounted it on anything yet. It appears to be of typical Tasco quality, which is middle of the road.

Don't expect a lot out of a budget mil-dot because you won't get much. It has been my experience that the inexpensive scopes are tough to focus, either the verticle dots are blurry or the horizontal ones are. That, and the reticle's 'post' being overly thick and obscuring the dots, makes them hard to use. I bought mine so I could get more practice in finding range with dots without having to shoot my arm loose with a centerfire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the only quality scope that I can think of is the bushnell 3200 fixed ten power.they sell for 169.99 but this would limit the closer shots.the burris balistic plex is a far better option for the .22lr and you can get it in a 3-9 power for 189.99

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.