Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting one of these :D

BUT, I need to know: How much sanding and fitting is required on these? I know it says 99% inletted, but I'm afraid of shaving too much off the outside and/or inside :eek:

·
Registered
409 Posts
from what they say, it should drop right in, but if it doesnt you just need to sand a little out. its not like youre using a hammer to get a bump out. I'm thinkning about getting the same color only in "Tac-Driver" style.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
All the Micro fit stocks Ive seen for the 10-22 are a true 99% fit. They are a press in fit. You have to use your hands and push it in. Buy the big pack of sand paper for the outside though, most require quite a bit of sanding to get a good finish. Take your time and you'll have something to be proud of and brag about.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the tigerwood too :t I don't want something that sticks out like Michael Jackson at Chucky Cheese, but I do want it to stand out a little bit. so, the tigerwood seems purrrrrfect :D :rolleyes:

If it requires as much sanding as you say it does Shootnut, I'm bound to screw it up :eek: I'm afraid that I'll sand too much in one area and get a flat spot, or sand too much on one side of the forearm making it asymmetrical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.