Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,381 Posts
It depends on the use. For sandwiches and stuff, I prefer Best (Hellmans). I like to brush chicken and fish with Japanese Kewpie brand before putting it on the grill. It keeps it from drying out and from sticking to the grill.

·
Premium Member
35,381 Posts
LOL, are there people who DON'T eat ketchup on their fried taters??
You gotta shake some pepper on 'em after putting on the ketchup, though. Something about that first sip of coffee after eating a bite of fried taters with ketchup and pepper on 'em...right up there with the first sip of coffee after a bite of donut. Mmmmm.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Was a Hellman's forever user until I read the label-water is the first ingredient, as it is for many store bought mayos. If you've ever made it; oil, eggs, little vinegar. Easy.

Now I'm a Duke's fan. Best there is from a store.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You gotta shake some pepper on 'em after putting on the ketchup, though. Something about that first sip of coffee after eating a bite of fried taters with ketchup and pepper on 'em...right up there with the first sip of coffee after a bite of donut. Mmmmm.
Oh I do.:)
And if I go out to eat I salt and pepper my ketchup pretty heavy for dipping my fries.
It looks like ketchup eaters are coming out of the closet.:)
Apparently "Flies" has been out for some time.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts