Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my trigger thursday hope to have it in tomorrow sure does look sweet, heavy well built trigger just like a target center fire trigger. Fully ajustable weight of pull as well as sear adjustment. I'll keep ya posted.:D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Please Do Keep Us Posted!

I'm seriously thinking about ordering one for my 17V and would appreciate your input and evaluation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just put my new trigger in my 882SS . Nice crisp 10oz to about 2lb pull weight. Easy to put in, took about five minutes. The trigger is about 1/16th wider than the standard one, I like it. No creep, nice crisp break, seems to be very consistant weight pull. No more messing with stones and mechanical pencil springs for me. This thing is great and the Marlin trigger problem has been almost cured. Now if I can just get rid of the overtravel.........

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shaggy drill and tap your trigger guard and install a set screw from the hardware, just like the set screw Basix use's on sear adjustment, maybe a little bigger an longer put it right behind the trigger works as a fine trigger stop! You would have to back it out to remove bolt though, Or remove the trigger guard just 2 screw's ?? I how ever use a patch worm to clean so I don't remove my bolt that often. Thompson Center use's this setup on the contender pistol & carbine works well!! Sure is a sweet trigger! soo smoooth :t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.