Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Marlin model 99 M1

524 14
Have not seen anything here re this rifle made in the late 60's.
I bought one at K-Mart in Bellevue, WN in 1970. Had a large scratch on the stock so was discounted to 39 bucks. Pretty nice little piece. Anyone out there have one? Just curious.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,325 Posts
fine iron!!!!!!!!!!
hard to find
collectors piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mine was made in 1962
my dad bought it new
priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
623 Posts
99m1

Anyone know where to find replacement wood for a M1? Mr brother fell onto a deal where he got a 99M1, and another gun for under 50 bucks, but the M1's stock is literally broken in 2....He's been searching for a new stock for a cpl yrs, and hasn't been able to find anything. Numerich (Sp?) says they have em, but when they ship it, its a reg. stock similar to what my model 60 wears.....

Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re Numrich-Call them on the phone. Thier people seem spretty up to date knowledge wise. Would imagine finding a stock for one of these more difficult than finding the whole thing in one piece. Anyway, glad to see there are some others in the world that still own one of the 99 m1 and M2's. I haven't see one since I purchased mine in 1970.

· Registered
623 Posts
Re Numrich-Call them on the phone. Thier people seem spretty up to date knowledge wise. Would imagine finding a stock for one of these more difficult than finding the whole thing in one piece. Anyway, glad to see there are some others in the world that still own one of the 99 m1 and M2's. I haven't see one since I purchased mine in 1970.
There was one @ a Gunshow in Dallas, TX ~2 weekends ago think it was 150.00 according to my brother at least. He didn't find it necessary to show me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.