Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I don't know about the Mod. 10, but I learned how to shoot with a model 100.

A friend of mine is hunting down a used single shot for his granddaughter right now, so we've found a couple Mod. 100s. They are selling for $50 good to very good shape at pawn shops.

A scope would be a complicated proposition. You would have to drill and tap for a mount and the top of the receiver is open so you would need a side mount or something forward of the breech.

Even then you would have to reach under the scope eyepiece bell to pull back the firing pin.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I've owned the Model 10 previously and currently own a model 100. Both are great shooters.
It's been about 20 years since I had the Model 10, but it was a fully modern rifle w/factory scope grooves. Wish I could find some of those $50. single shots. They are SCARCE around here and when found seem to run in the $100. area regardless of make/model.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
In these days any gun that shoots well is worth a min. $80.00.If I were bidding on this gun,I would limit my high bid to $50.00 because theres $20.00 ? shipping + FFL transfer fee $20.00 ? Now your up to $90.00.Good deals online can be not such good deals after you ad everything up.However,if you really want the gun,bid what you can afford and enjoy it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Guy22...
Caution!! There is absolutly NO mention of bore conditiion!! Put the coals to his feet on the bore.. Ken w is right about all the extra fees!!

Regards, Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.