Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is regarding the problem people are having with the scope sliding on their 7000. Is this a problem with all 7000's, will I be guaranteed to have this problem?

Also, is the stock strong? I realize that it may be ugly but is it weak like a toy or approaching mil-spec strength?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have owned a 7000 for a few years.out of the box a tack driver.have never had any trouble with scope moving . use weaver scope mounts.stock is a to me. is good and solid.read what I said about them on. [marlin form.com]under[ which auto]
[good hunting ] AL

·
Registered
537 Posts
My 7000 with millet rings had slippage problems,put a set screw on it and now its ok.Mine also is a tack driver, fly killer,even with the slippage problem their a great buy.I dont like the stock but only becuase I like wood,I'm set in my ways.In my opinion the 7000 is the best auto out of the box, but some may want open sights which the 7000 doesnt have.I dont Know but the synthetic stock is probably tougher than the wood,and theres no diminsonal changes with weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.