Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

MarkII BTVS

889 14
http://render-2.snapfish.com/render...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QoPG|Rup6lQQ|/of=50,590,442

This is a test to see if I have finally figured out how to post a picture.

I guess not. I can post a link to the picture but not the picture itself.

How do you guys insert the actual picture?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Go to your picture host, right click on the IMG number, in the drop down window that will appear, click on the "copy". Come back here and start your thread, when you get to the point you want the picture, place the cursor where you want it and right click again, click on "paste". It will paste the IMG address in the text and when you open the thread it will automaticly pull up the picture from the link.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I see a red x in the message and no picture.

This can't be as complicated as it's becoming.

I have followed directions posted here and it doesn't seem to work.

What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
845 Posts
but how well does it shoot????

While I'll have to get back to you on that...Just put it all together, and last time weather turned bad seems like every week end around here...Going too try in the morning....but I will post and let ya know...

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
I will keep an eye open for the results. I don"t own a Savage but have seen the BTVS and find them to be very attractive and quite well put together for the money they are asking, so I have been curious as to the accuracy they generally provide.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I stated in another thread, I am new to shooting rifles and I have not yet developed the techniques needed to shoot consistently tight groups. Saturday I had several groups at 25 yards that were dime sized. At 50 yards I would consistently get 3 or 4 shots real tight and then a flyer off an inch or two. I had many groups that were quarter sized or slightly larger. At 100 yards, well, I need a lot more practice.

I've been shooting a lot bulk ammo: Federal 510's and 750's, Remington Golden Bullet and some CCI Mini Mags. So far the Remington has been the most accurate. The Federal 750's are the least accurate. It was with those that I kept getting that flyer that ruined my tight groups. I haven't tried any of the more expensive target ammo yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.