Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Couldn't care LESS!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accessories by GAU-2!!! I NEED a camera so's I can post pics!!! I made an aluminum fore grip that attaches to Weaver rails!

John,
Can I mail it to you for torture testing? Please take pics FIRST, to show it off :D After pics, Need to find out how many would be interested in them :)

BTW. this is only an idea manifest! I'm not planning on makeing very many!

Sincerely,
GAU-2

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish

I wish I could make them out of plastic, but I don't have any to work with! On top of that, I'm unsure how I'd attach it? As I said, this is just the first, and possibly the last I'll make. I'll be shipping it out tomorrow so's John can give it a once over.....

Sincerely,
GAU-2

·
Registered
201 Posts
I do want it to be clear, I did not mean any disrespect. I have one or two at the shop that are all aluminum. I just have noticed the trand is going towards the lighter cheaper synthetics. but If you can retail it for $40, that is a good price. I am assuming that it goes on a picatinny rail. If you think you might go further with it, I would like to talk to you more about it. I am just looking at it from a distributor/dealer/manufacturer perspective....that's all.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I THINK it is.........

I've just finished it. I welded the attachment point for greater strength. It's got a matte black "finish" If you can call Krylon spray paint a finish!! LOL

L2S, $40 would be the maximum! I really like it thus far. It made a lot of difference insofar as how my preban "felt". I just took a Weaver TO-9 and atached it to the forearm. It has worked well thus far :D!

Sincerely, GAU-2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.