Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these tips and tricks posted on the trick threads, I print out and put into a 3 ring binder. It saves me from coming here and posting and awaiting replies. With all you folks, hell , a wonderful book could be written. Thanks for everything ya'll.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Something I have also been doing is to write down good and bad types of ammo or other things I observe while at the range. One thing is how many clicks of scope adjustment is needed to move the bullet impact how much at 50 yards. Also which ammo shoots high, low, same. That kind of stuff.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did the same thing

I have a three ring binder with tabs in it for each gun that has tips for it, from Savage trigger adjustments, to a whole chapter on 10/22 exploded view drawings and tips from this website.

·
Registered
62 Posts
21st. Century, baby!

I use my old Laptop as my Rangebook...kinda nice for making notes, recording Chronograph sessions, and marking targets, too. Gotta be careful about orientation of the laptop tho...flying brass isn't good for the screen. Fortunately, I'm a lefty, so the laptop screen is to my left, away from flying brass and shielded from other shooters to my left by the laptop case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.